Clearwater, Florida

Just recently I had a Google Pixel 2 for a little over one year. I had already had to return it one. Now 2 months after the warrant wore out it completely quit worklng - spent 2 days at Best Buy while on vacation with a salesman who had no idea what he was doing trying to get it resolved. To make a very long story short, I did end up getting another phone but he could not transfer any info from old phone.

Came home and Verizon was able to transfer all info immediately - I could go on and on forever, but don't have the desire to do so. In any event, I am done with them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Customer Care.

Comments

Okay well can i see my comment though

well you can call the customer service(+1)(8OO_648_162O___ I have been a customer of Best Buy for years and have always had problems with their products and services, specifically smart phones. I cannot tell you how many phones I have bought from there that have actually just stopped working. Just recently I this might be working

Best Buy Reviews