Verified Reviewer

Extremely disappointed at Best Buy delivery service.

I ordered a refrigerator and a washer/dryer combo for my new home, and I specifically noted that the refrigerator needs to go to the 2nd floor and washer/dryer needs to go up to the 3rd floor and stacked.

Best Buy sent 2 people on May 8 to deliver the appliances but they won't go upstairs, saying they need a 4-men team. Best Buy should have known better, but fine.

I rescheduled the installation appointment for May 12th, and the agent said they will send a 4-men team and my appointment will be the first on that day so I can expect installation from 7AM to 9AM.

On May 12th, nobody came before 9AM. At 9:20 a two-person dispatch team called me and asked what exactly do I need them to do. Apparently the agent rescheduling the service on May 8 did not put in a request for 4-men team properly. So now I have to reschedule the service to May 14th.

The delivery service department said they won't be able to confirm whether a 4-person team will be guaranteed until previous day at 5PM.

I will find a local appliance installation company instead if Best Buy can't do their job on May 14th. Will never buy anything from Best Buy again.

User's recommendation: Do not buy anything from Best Buy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Best Buy Cons: Unprofessional delivery team, Customer service not willing to help or follow up.

Comments

#2020152

Same here in Wisconsin. Delivery service is rough and unreliable.

Best Buy Reviews