I took the day off from work to accommodate the 4 hour window of time that my delivery would occur ( 8am- 12 noon). It is now 1 pm and still no delivery.

After holding with a phone operator for 30 min. I was told I was #8 and the deliverer was currently on #5. So I need to wait longer for this delivery. I was told it could be another 45 min or longer.

In my opinion if the delivery was going to be delayed than a phone call should have been made.

I am very disappointed with this delivery. I understand that this is a busy holiday time, but then hire additional drivers, or at least let the customer know it could be longer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Best Buy Cons: Poor delivery service, Do not stick to their four hour window.

Comments

It's commonly known that big box store delivery services are always late. Either buy local or plan accordingly. I always assume I'm going to be waiting on them for most of the day.

I have the same problem, right now!! My window was 12-4..

I got a hold of them at 415, only for theme to say they can't get ahold of anyone from the warehouse and call back know an hour.

I'm pissed. Which number did u call???

-Kim