Saint Petersburg, Florida

Purchased a refrigerator through the St.Petersburg store and asked the sales person for late delivery.

He provided correspondence that stated what time I should expect a call, the automated call came early (I was not home) and was not within the window that I had previously requested. I called the first thing in the money to provide a contact number for 30 minute call ahead. The person called at 10:10 a.m. EST per the missed call log of my cell phone and did not leave a message.

I could not imagine a business would call for a specific reason (call ahead) and would not leave a message. Shortly thereafter, I decided to return the call thinking it may have been Best Buy (863-256-1311). A rude customer service representative (Lisa) confirmed that it was them calling for the 30 minute call ahead. Best Buy's driver left a sorry they missed me tag with the time of 10:20 a.m.

on my door. I called repeatedly to let the customer service group know that driver did not uphold the request and of the 3 times I called, they all said sorry, but the driver was not going back. I asked to speak to a manager and was told JJ was in a meeting but he too reviewed the issue and said the driver could not go back. I repeatedly explained to each customer service representative that I had 4 coolers of food that needed to be refrigerated or frozen to no avail.

Then, I mentioned to Janet, the last customer service representative that repeatedly I had been told what the driver could not do and no one had ever tried to rectify the situation by offering that the delivery take place tomorrow. The last time I purchased big ticket items was 13 years ago for this very reason. Their customer service if awful.

Janet is the only one who gave 100% and is obviously the only one who understands the definition of excellent customer care in the entire corporation.Too little, too late.

Review about: Refrigerator.

I didn't like: Management refusal to take call, Customer service.

1.6
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $1100
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion