Best Buy - Horrible customer service/lying drivers

188 of 2423 Best Buy reviews

Purchased a refrigerator through the St.Petersburg store and asked the sales person for late delivery.

He provided correspondence that stated what time I should expect a call, the automated call came early (I was not home) and was not within the window that I had previously requested. I called the first thing in the money to provide a contact number for 30 minute call ahead. The person called at 10:10 a.m. EST per the missed call log of my cell phone and did not leave a message.

I could not imagine a business would call for a specific reason (call ahead) and would not leave a message. Shortly thereafter, I decided to return the call thinking it may have been Best Buy (863-256-1311). A rude customer service representative (Lisa) confirmed that it was them calling for the 30 minute call ahead. Best Buy's driver left a sorry they missed me tag with the time of 10:20 a.m.

on my door. I called repeatedly to let the customer service group know that driver did not uphold the request and of the 3 times I called, they all said sorry, but the driver was not going back. I asked to speak to a manager and was told JJ was in a meeting but he too reviewed the issue and said the driver could not go back. I repeatedly explained to each customer service representative that I had 4 coolers of food that needed to be refrigerated or frozen to no avail.

Then, I mentioned to Janet, the last customer service representative that repeatedly I had been told what the driver could not do and no one had ever tried to rectify the situation by offering that the delivery take place tomorrow. The last time I purchased big ticket items was 13 years ago for this very reason. Their customer service if awful.

Janet is the only one who gave 100% and is obviously the only one who understands the definition of excellent customer care in the entire corporation.Too little, too late.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Management refusal to take call
    • Customer service

Refrigerator
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #806337 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Best Buy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
188 of 2423 Best Buy reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Best Buy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Best Buy.
Filing a new complaint about
×