Purchased a refrigerator through the St.Petersburg store and asked the sales person for late delivery.
He provided correspondence that stated what time I should expect a call, the automated call came early (I was not home) and was not within the window that I had previously requested. I called the first thing in the money to provide a contact number for 30 minute call ahead. The person called at 10:10 a.m. EST per the missed call log of my cell phone and did not leave a message.
I could not imagine a business would call for a specific reason (call ahead) and would not leave a message. Shortly thereafter, I decided to return the call thinking it may have been Best Buy (863-256-1311). A rude customer service representative (Lisa) confirmed that it was them calling for the 30 minute call ahead. Best Buy's driver left a sorry they missed me tag with the time of 10:20 a.m.
on my door. I called repeatedly to let the customer service group know that driver did not uphold the request and of the 3 times I called, they all said sorry, but the driver was not going back. I asked to speak to a manager and was told JJ was in a meeting but he too reviewed the issue and said the driver could not go back. I repeatedly explained to each customer service representative that I had 4 coolers of food that needed to be refrigerated or frozen to no avail.
Then, I mentioned to Janet, the last customer service representative that repeatedly I had been told what the driver could not do and no one had ever tried to rectify the situation by offering that the delivery take place tomorrow. The last time I purchased big ticket items was 13 years ago for this very reason. Their customer service if awful.
Janet is the only one who gave 100% and is obviously the only one who understands the definition of excellent customer care in the entire corporation.Too little, too late.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Management refusal to take call
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Visited your store on 8/27/14 had an associate assist me in looking for a power station. She took me over. I saw most expensive power station were on the top...."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "We bought a receiver outta Best Buy had the service protection.Called them to verify the procedure before going to the store.They did the total opposite of what we were told.Had..."
- "I am a long time AT&T customer but I have had a horrible experience. In late October I was told by an AT&T representative that if I switched my cell..."
- "Worst expierence ever with this company. I spent £40.00 on flowers and they firstly did not send me a confirmation email. I had to call to find out if they..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "I've had the 50ft hose for 4 months. It blew up in my hand this AM as I was washing off my pool deck. Not happy! Not sure if I..."
- "My fiance bought a diamond ring from MA Jewelry Design mostly based on the good reviews from Amazon. They offer discounted diamond rings that appear to be a great deal...."
- "At first I was a little worried after reading of the reviews about this company. Nonetheless, I purchased a motor for my son's 2000 Trooper back in July and..."