1.6

Purchased a refrigerator through the St.Petersburg store and asked the sales person for late delivery.

He provided correspondence that stated what time I should expect a call, the automated call came early (I was not home) and was not within the window that I had previously requested. I called the first thing in the money to provide a contact number for 30 minute call ahead. The person called at 10:10 a.m. EST per the missed call log of my cell phone and did not leave a message.

I could not imagine a business would call for a specific reason (call ahead) and would not leave a message. Shortly thereafter, I decided to return the call thinking it may have been Best Buy (863-256-1311). A rude customer service representative (Lisa) confirmed that it was them calling for the 30 minute call ahead. Best Buy's driver left a sorry they missed me tag with the time of 10:20 a.m.

on my door. I called repeatedly to let the customer service group know that driver did not uphold the request and of the 3 times I called, they all said sorry, but the driver was not going back. I asked to speak to a manager and was told JJ was in a meeting but he too reviewed the issue and said the driver could not go back. I repeatedly explained to each customer service representative that I had 4 coolers of food that needed to be refrigerated or frozen to no avail.

Then, I mentioned to Janet, the last customer service representative that repeatedly I had been told what the driver could not do and no one had ever tried to rectify the situation by offering that the delivery take place tomorrow. The last time I purchased big ticket items was 13 years ago for this very reason. Their customer service if awful.

Janet is the only one who gave 100% and is obviously the only one who understands the definition of excellent customer care in the entire corporation.Too little, too late.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Mwest2016 stated that there is a room for improvement of management refusal to take call and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of best buy sales representative and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1100. Best Buy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned best buy sales representative in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Best Buy. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: PC Richard and Son.

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments