Purchased a refrigerator through the St.Petersburg store and asked the sales person for late delivery.
He provided correspondence that stated what time I should expect a call, the automated call came early (I was not home) and was not within the window that I had previously requested. I called the first thing in the money to provide a contact number for 30 minute call ahead. The person called at 10:10 a.m. EST per the missed call log of my cell phone and did not leave a message.
I could not imagine a business would call for a specific reason (call ahead) and would not leave a message. Shortly thereafter, I decided to return the call thinking it may have been Best Buy (863-256-1311). A rude customer service representative (Lisa) confirmed that it was them calling for the 30 minute call ahead. Best Buy's driver left a sorry they missed me tag with the time of 10:20 a.m.
on my door. I called repeatedly to let the customer service group know that driver did not uphold the request and of the 3 times I called, they all said sorry, but the driver was not going back. I asked to speak to a manager and was told JJ was in a meeting but he too reviewed the issue and said the driver could not go back. I repeatedly explained to each customer service representative that I had 4 coolers of food that needed to be refrigerated or frozen to no avail.
Then, I mentioned to Janet, the last customer service representative that repeatedly I had been told what the driver could not do and no one had ever tried to rectify the situation by offering that the delivery take place tomorrow. The last time I purchased big ticket items was 13 years ago for this very reason. Their customer service if awful.
Janet is the only one who gave 100% and is obviously the only one who understands the definition of excellent customer care in the entire corporation.Too little, too late.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Management refusal to take call
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "I brought something from best buy. I went to return it to be told that my item was returned already. If that's so. How do I still got the..."
- "The hood cracked and then literally started melting... why would a product intended for heating food melt!!!? What a scam. ..."
- "I would like to ensure that all fellow Costco Members and consumers are aware of the lack of customer service and assistance when dealing with products that are damaged/defective straight..."
- "Ordered 3 of the same item to three different locations including my own address for $198. Flowers Express - a female operator that couldn't speak English well, said they could..."
- "I received a Lane recliner for a Christmas present. It was purchased at Dillards in San Antonio. After 6 months, screws started to fall out of the chair...."
- "I had forgotten why I stopped using Parts Geek. I bought 2 Moog tie Rod ends and 1 box was open and the install package was missing. Cannot reach anyone..."
- "Time after time. I go in to eat at the restaurant. A nice sit down meal, relax and enjoy dinner. 4x in 6 weeks I get a dinner before I..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."