Tucson, Arizona
2.7

for the past year, have noticed my local Best Buy in Tucson Arizona, on Wetmore having horrible customer service. I have purposely held off on going back because of this but like the lay-out of the store.

I thought I would give it another shot today, after making my last purchase there about 6 months ago. NOTHING has changed, just the usual lazy guys still working there. No one greeted me at the door, there was instead 3 "gentlemen" employees gossiping right at the front entrance. While I walked around no one asked if I needed help.

Then I went to the Fax machine area, looked around for my item. 10 minutes later, still no one has come by to ask if I need any help. decided on my purchase finally after about 15minutes of reviewing my options. Then an older couple starts looking at the same product and less than 1 minute an employee is asking them if they need help!

I took my fax machine box, carried it with my own two arms and went to the cash register. It was rather large box, slightly heavy, had to walk through the entire store to get to the cashier. No one bothered asking if I needed help, or if I needed a cart. Got to the cashier, also didn't ask if I needed help lifting the box to the scanner.

Paid for the product and again no one asked if I needed help to my car with this large box. Worthless lazy employees.

NEVER going back again.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Best Buy Pros: Selection of products.

Best Buy Cons: Salespeople, Lousy service, Selling crappy warranty.

Comments