It is a labyrinth maze *** This is not the first time a Best Buy rep has lied about the cost of their services. The first time it was a cell phone I purchased there.

They lied about the cost per month. The rep wouldn't give me anything in writing. Then when I got my bill it was over $70 more than what he said. Now, they've lied again.

The rep yesterday told me on the phone my cell phone insur would be $7 a month. I look at my bank statement and they withdrew $33. They are notorious for straight up lying. Then good luck trying to actually speak to a human that can help you.

You'll spend upwards of an hour getting transferred and on hold. HORRIBLE! Geek Squad is a hot mess nowadays! Oh, and then when you call expect a hold time of over 20 minutes.

It will ask you to put in your name and number if you don't want to wait and would like a call back. So I did that and an automated machine called me and put me on hold, then disconnected me.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Best Buy Cons: Terrible customer service.

Location: 2907 Centre Drive, Beavercreek, OH 45431