2.0

I was a huge BB fan, not anymore. I went online around 5am and purchased 2, same day store pick up tables, just to make sure to have time if anything happens.

Little did I know it turned out to be one of my worst customer service experience. After they charged my card and started "processing my order", I was checking online from time to time the order status. 6 hours later, since no confirmation email was received, I contacted one of their chat agents., and she confirmed that the order was being processed and in a couple of hours it will be ready, don't need to worry. 2 hours later I checked back again online, and this time it was showing out of stock.

So they never sent an email and I have been lied to twice! Now it was almost 3pm., contacted another chat agent online., "she started by saying how sorry she was"... really? we spent the next hours trying to solve the issue.

Her suggestion was, either you cancel your order or you can order it to be shipped. I tried a hundred times to explain to her that if I wanted it shipped I would've done so. I ordered online because I wanted them for a birthday present for my kids the same day. My point was., I was lied to by the online order form , and both agents.

I requested speaking to a supervisor who never showed up, and didnt offer any solution. I then asked., what options can you give me., just the same answer, either to cancel or order for shipment. They definitely ruined my day and my kids birthday present. Will never again buy anything here.

It was me this time., but next time it could be you. You lost another customer and I'll keep sharing this review as far as possible.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Best Buy Pros: Variety and price.

Best Buy Cons: Customer service not willing to help, I am frustrated in their lack of flexibility, No solution, No options.

Comments