1.8

Bought a fridge scheduled a water line install for ice maker. plumber calls i say are u bringing the ice maker because my fridge is supposed to have one and it doesnt.

Turns out i have to buy one. So cancel the installation because im not spending more money on something it was supposed to have. Then same day was supposed to get a range hood fan nope never showed and only sent me a conformation after i called them. So call back get put on hold for an hour and 26 minutes brittany answers and goes into a long thing about a hurricane i said i dont have time for this theres 40 minutes left in my delivery window so listen to me and fix this.

Takes my info asks multiple times for the same info. Then goes back into talking about call centers and hurricanes i said if you dont help me and stop talking over me im going to speak to a manager she then hangs up on me!

Never got my delivery or a call and wasted hours of my time. Ive bought multiple appliances and every time its horrible no more buying at best buy.Canceled everything ill go elsewhere!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Best Buy Pros: Good price convenience from the best buy card.

Best Buy Cons: Horrible rude customer service, Bad installers bad delivery.

• Prompts When Ordering Fridges

Comments

Machele

The companies that actually provide good customer service anymore are few and far between it seems. Best to find a small, local company selling what you need or want and buy from them, even if you have to pay a bit more.

None of the big box stores have sterling customer service. Do a search on this site and you will see.

Best Buy Reviews