I bought the camera in one location and I wanted to return that camera in another location. The employee (1st location) asure me that I have 30 days to return this camera.

When I came to 2nd location to return the camera I was informed that there is only 15 days and I can't return this camera. I can: 1.Stuck with unwanted item or 2. They can give me credit store. I have not been in the this store since 3 -4 years, I thought that their customer service improved, and I decided to try again, but it is worse than it was 3-4 years ago.

They don't care about customer, their employess are not trained properly.They should change their name from Best Buy to Worst Buy. I don't want their credit store, because I don't want to do any business with them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

no one has EVER told you 30 days! the return time is on the receipt,so what you want to do is to buy something and be free from any responsibility at all?check!! we need less you and more of everyone else!!