Beulah, North Dakota

I received a viper car starter for my birthday. Was a HUGE issue getting it installed plus had to buy an additional starter kit because the viper didn't work in the town I live in.

16 hours later I was told that a sign had been posted at the Bismarck location that they would no longer install vipers in VW's....it was not! Still taking people's money though I'm sure. Bought a different starter kit for my daughter that could be installed in VW's and paid for installation at the time of the purchase. She was charged an additional $130.00 for other install fees!

Received my money back and will never shop at best buy again. Train your employees better. They are hired and thrown out on the sales floor knowing nothing!!! Keep ripping people off and hiring idiots and lose more customers.

Bismarck and Minot North Dakota locations are a joke. We have spent thousands of dollars at your stores for our business and will not spend another dime there. Additional fees may apply is written on my receipt but customers should be warned that they could be charged well over $100.00 for all these hidden fees. I'm sure that losing my business is not a huge issue for you but if you keep screwing people like this I'm sure it will happen more often.

Have read the complaints under the reviews and they are not good.

I own a business and we go out of our way to make our customers happy. Maybe you should try to do the same!!

Sent from my iPad

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Installation.

Comments

I was impressed with bb minot customer service until today. Today i met tanner the supervisor.

tanner does not have a manager. He will not tell you his last name. He does not care if you buy an ihome speaker that lasts 30 days .

I will be using amazon from now on . At least with them i know there is no customer service