805 Texas Avenue South, College Station, TX 77840, USA
4.2

On October 17, 2018 I went to Best Buy to purchase a Samsung TV. I had searched online and had a general idea about brand and models.

When I approached a group of sales agents, and stated my purpose, they sent a young woman named Kelsey to assist me. She was very knowledgeable about the different models and answered all my questions about a particular model. I finally asked a question that she wasn't sure about so she immediately called someone and got the answer for me.

I also wanted to know about a second product and she knew exactly what I was asking. Took me right to the item and completed my shopping.

After completing the sale she even carried my TV out of the store and put it in my car for me.

Knowledgeable service like this is hard to find these days. Thanks Best Buy and especially Kelsey!

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Best Buy Pros: Clerk kelsey answered all questions and carried tv to my car.

• Samsung 50 Inch Tv

Comments

h.kitchener

Yes, you can still find someone in Best Buy who is knowledgeable about the products they sell. The main problem with BB, however is the terribly loud noise emanating from their speakers which preclude any concentration on what it is you are trying to buy. Best to shop at a quiet store instead.

@h.kitchener

Hmmmm... I don’t recall any music playing.

Most stores in my college town (College Station TX) have loud noise, especially restaurants. I slso find that objectonable.

Best Buy Reviews