237 Crossroads Blvd, Cary, NC 27518, USA
4.9

I went to best buy today 6/2 to purchase a gadget to download my music to and take it with me when I go walking...yeah I know I'm way behind the tech that's out there. anyway I met up with a tech at the cary crossroads store#147 LUCAS ADAIR, and told him what I wanted.

he suggested that thru my phone I could access all the music I wanted and didn't need a separate system to download, edit, save, and play...so he got me hooked up with some ear buds and an armband and showed me how to download a music program showing me all the many possibilities offered thru this music app...im sorry I'm such a dork but he was very patient and kind and showed me the benefits of what I was trying to do in a very long complicated way to a very short little to no time to get set up and a couple of pieces of accessories and off I go. I have been a customer of best buy for quite some time now and I have never been disappointed. I have purchased anything that plugs into the wall thru best buy and have ALWAYS been happy with the service even if the item I purchased wasn't of 100% in some way, Best Buy made it 100%. I work in retail myself and know the value of sales associates who know their business and can assist customers in an educated patient manner.

LUCAS did that for me never making me feel inadequate for my lack of knowledge. thank you again as for every time I have ever walked into a Best Buy for your service and great tech team that is always available and ready to make each customers experience pleasant and non frustrating.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Sales Representative.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments