1.7

I bought a smart tv and they load it up. Wen I got home me and my wife carefully unloaded and set it up.

Wen we turn it on the screen was broke I tuck it back And the manager give me an attitude and said that I broke it when I transported to my home I only drive about a mile. I had hard time getting them to exchange finally I got a new one but they didn’t let me take it in my truck because it has to be standing up not flat. So I had to take the seats off my Tahoe and wen they load it they left it flat so I told them to fix It and they said it was fine. I don’t know why I purchase from this store again I had problems with them 5 years ago I bought a computer and purchase the protection plan well my computer went down after a year I tuck it back and they couldn’t find it in their system even when I showed them my bank statement from when they tuck the money.

I spent 3 week’s back and forward finally I didn’t want to deal with it anymore and lost my money. Their management is bad not professional at all

Best Buy Pros: Good quality products.

Best Buy Cons: Bad consumer service.

Comments

LCD or LED tv can be laid flat with the directional markers pointed up. I find it unfair that they do eventually give you another tv and it doesn't matter at all to you.

This form of entitlement is what kills customer service as a whole. Stay sour my friend.

Best Buy Reviews