1.8

I purchased a $1,200 phone for my son to travel to Florence Italy I did the upcharge of doing the apple plus plus instead of doing the Verizon and paying the $50 copay if something goes wrong with your phone or gets lost or stolen I go to BestBuy to get a replacement they told me I don't have that plan I have a different plan I said I didn't come up with this number that I'm paying every month out of my head they said don't you go on to your account I go no I use my phone to check my balance who gets a statement anymore the assistant manager could care less I started crying and said to him how would you feel if you work 2 weeks to pay for a phone and now to find out you've been paying for apple plus plus care and here it was the wrong apple plus that this teenager purchased for me Best Buy does not have I phone customer representative they are clueless there a bunch of teenagers but most insulting was the assistant manager who could care less that I just lost $1,200

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Sales Manager.

Comments