Wasted full day trying to effen buy a Nikon | Best Buy review from Norcross, Georgia

1.3
Numerous issues. Could not decipher what actually came with the item. Could not find all of the pieces I needed in the same store. USB cable apparently does not exist on this planet. No humans available to assist. Worst experience ever - even Circuit City was much better than this.
Review

Best Buy - Verizon Cell Phone Review from Norcross, Georgia

Sergio at the Perimeter Best Buy in Georgia has successfully and completey ruined my opinion of all Best Buy stores. I went in to get a new Verizon cell phone. I told him to start with that i WAS NOT INTERESTED in a payment plan. I would rather get contract price or just pay for it outright. He would not allow me to do either one. He just refused to sell me what i wanted. I wound up leaving with what HE WANTED ME TO HAVE!! I complained to Verizon, but when Verizon tried to get involved with the manager to resolve the issue, no one would help her either! I'm disgusted with your "used car salesman" tactics. I wont make the same mistake again!
Review