Best Buy - Tv Protection Plan Review from Macon, Georgia

te Best Buy. Three weeks ago my TV broke so I called to use my protection plan. Well they in informed me that when I cancel my protection on my cell phone that they accidentally canceled my plan on my tv. Well it took a week and a half to have my plan on my TV reinstated by their back office in Missouri. Then they said I would get a email that never came letting me know it was reinstated. Thank god I called them on a daily basis and finally it was reinstated. Well they only make repair days for the following Wednesday's. So he finally came out and ordered some parts. The parts were delivered to my house and I opened the box. They were the wrong parts so I called them on Monday and informed them that the wrong parts came and their repair man was not going to be able to fix it before thanksgiving, so they had the parts over night ed so the repair man would be able to have me up and running for thanksgiving. Well I just got a phone call one of the parts did not ship out so they needed to make a appointment for 12 03 2014. They hang up ever time I call and have never had any compassion for their mistakes so the have officially lost a long time customer.
Review
Reason of review
Poor customer service

No Customer Service | Best Buy review from Macon, Georgia

"Best Buy is the worst store I have ever used before. I called on Black Friday to purchase a laptop for my son & daughter in law for Christmas. Best Buy shipped it using UPS. It arrived at the apartment complex and was never delivered to my son. It was re delivered by UPS back to Best Buy in Ohio on Dec 10. I have made 7 calls over a 2 week period and as of this time my credit account with Best Buy is still charging me the cost of this laptop as well as emailing me a label to ship this item back to them. With 6 people I have received no help at all with each of them assuring me that this would be taken care of within 4 to 7 days. I have spent a bundle at Best Buy over the last 20 years and I never intend to buy another thing from this store ever."

Next year go with amazon.com. You'll be happier.

Mike_mn

Ahhh. I should first ask if you are handicapped, or otherwise not able to physically get around.

If so, I understand. If not.... then..... What the heck where you thinking by CALLING on BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!

Black friday is one of the worst shopping days for emplyees. They age a year AND loose there souls. No wonder the order got screwed up.

I stay far far from black friday. I've found that i can get good deals online.

View more comments (1)