Delivery service | Best Buy review from Cumming, Georgia

1.3
Was to have a LG refrigerator to be delivered as of 9:20 but no call after that. Started calling around couldn't get a straight answer finally called again said truck broke down. No sorry, no call and no attempt to give an update. Going tonight to stop delivery and get my money back. No customer service with this company. Will never buy a thing again.
Service
Best Buy Shipping Service
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
Full refund

There TVs suck | Best Buy review from Cumming, Georgia

how about a television and a surround system. neither 1 seemed to work. so I took both of them back. they finally gave my money back to me. I finally purchased a television they cost 600 dollars. well I got it home and it does not work either. this is absolutely the worst place in the world to buy television. I will never ever buy anything from Best Buy as long as I live. my children were waiting on that television for hours so they can play there video games. I even bought a game and 2 controllers from them so my kids could be happy. well that did not work out so well so I will never buy from them again. all I had all I was too little boys crying because they cannot play a game. Best Buy sucks

Best Buy is the Retailer!! Not the Manufacturer!!!

They don't build the TV ***! They sell it. And how about you actually do *** with your kids instead of buying them a TV to babysit them.

Best Buy is not at fault here. You should complain to the manufacturer of the TV for supplying Best Buy with a defective product.

This isn't surprising to me at all. I can tell you as a BB employee that if you saw the way most employees handle the televisions, you wouldn't even consider purchasing one.

Trust me, they are quite often drooped or knocked over and that's just once they are in the store. The way manner in which they are shipped is entirely another story.

Are you sure you know how to operate a TV?

@Simon

I find it funny they are upset because her kids are crying they can't play their game. God forbid a parent spends anymore time with their children.

Parents before gaming consoles must have had a horrible life spending time with their children before they move out and don't come back home much anymore.

Besides that I'm with you. If there was a problem with the TV and they knew what they were doing it would have been like "the AV port on the TV didn't work" or something of the like.

View more comments (3)
Loss

Screwed by Geeks! | Best Buy review from Cumming, Georgia

My computer stopped working. I spent over $300.00 at Best Buys and still my computer would not connect to internet. The Geek who serviced my computer withheld very basic information that could have saved me a lot of money.(things I could have done myself like INSTALL my OWN CD) They wanted me to return for a NIC card (which I did not need) which would have cost another $100.+ with the installation. I chose to go to a private business and it was repaired that afternoon. I will NEVER give Best Buy any more money. The GEEKS suck!!!!!
Review
#120309 Review #120309 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service