State: Georgia Product: Best Buy Website Clear all filters (2 of 38 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Best Buy in Hiram, Georgia - Stove does not come with broiler pan

we bought a 800.00 fridgedaire stove, it was delivered this morning, after delivery men left ! Noticed there was no broiler pan. I went to Best Buy and was. Informed this stove does not include a broiler pan, comes with a broiler but no pan!! Went to fridgedaire website and it's 80.00 for pan. I did not ask if it came with pan because any other stove we purchased came with one. Best Buy had a stove for 319.00 that came with pan but not an 800.00 one!! What a rip off!!!I will never shop at Best Buy again!

A few years ago, when management put a new stove in my apartment there wasn't a broiler pan included. I called management and told him about it, and he offered to get one for me and I told him I didn't want one, I just wanted it put in my file that one wasn't included with the stove, so if I move, I won't be billed for it.

Review
Product
Best Buy Website
Loss

Best Buy in Savannah, Georgia - "You can buy it Tuesday"

Attempted to buy Panasonic 55" Class LED 1080p 3D HDTV & Home Theater Speaker System Package advertised on website at a great price. After entering zip code was informed there were none available. Chose a second and then a third store, none available for shipping. Called customer service who informed us that if we made the order on Tuesday, there would be some available for shipping.... at an increased price. Really? We saw no verbiage on their website that indicated limited quantities, which we would have understood. Come on Best Buy, you wasted a lot of our time, plenty of our patience and I will shop elsewhere for this product... even if priced higher.

If false advertising, you should file a complaint with the GA State's Attorney's Office. After filing, BB MAY offer you that item for the advertised price. Stay away from the Better Business Bureau as they are run by business and Best Buy may be a major contributor.

Review
#362036 Review #362036 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Product