Best Buy - Gift Card Review from Atlanta, Georgia

Both my husband and I where going to buy otter boxes for our brand new phones . First the sales rep sent us to the wrong location for the screen protectors , then they were out of the product to boot ! Finally we settled on one that would work . We get to the counter ( which has 3 lanes open and a line of people ). I also had a gift card , brand new never used which had 25$ on it . Which by the way I confirmed 2 months previously . I slide the card and it says I have only 8$ on it ! What?!?! I of course call and the woman from the gift card states that it was used but that she couldnt see when or where . And that I never called to confirm anything because " everything is logged and recorded". So I told her great then pull up when I last called . She said she couldn't . I asked her when did I spend the money and she said she couldn't see but that I had . What?!? That's *** ! Needless to say after arguing and getting no where we decided not to buy anything and leave . I am boycotting this store , the only reason I went was because of the gift card. I will NEVER buy anything from Best Buy! EVER!!!!!!
Review