Dissed @ best buy

I'm very dissatisfied with waiting such a long wait @ pick up from an online order. This was even worse than the wait at Christmas time when there were actually customers in line. I was the only person picking up & there were only a few customers in the whole store. felt I was being ignored even as employees knew I was there waiting to be helped. only one employee already helping another customer in a nearby dept. seemed interested in helping me by trying to contact someone else to help me. He had noticed how long I had been waiting. He was the only employee that seemed to care & seemed to be the only one there in the area that was actually working like they should. It took 20 mins. before I was helped then 10 mins. to get the product I had ordered. It had to be located then the employee had to go to the back of the store & get it & bring it to the front of the store. I was ready to walk out & go to Walmart just from waiting for so long. they had one more minute left before I would leave & that was even before I was actually helped. I feel I should have left anyway. I could have gone to Walmart, chose the product I wanted, put it in my shopping cart, checked out, & left the store in less time it took @ bestbuy pickup right at the front door! I'm completely dissatisfied. This will affect future purchases.

We get it already: you're a huge piece of ***. You say you're a manager for a place like Best Buy, so I guess it's a good fit.

Patrick

I do love men. how did you know this?

I love drugs too, are you gonna criticize me for that next? screw all of you, I'm going to go cry to my boyfriend.

dissedme loves men.

this whole post was fake

you must be up for wiping it f atbruce

Your childish behavior probably gave the employees a good story to tell in the break room. The good old "I'm going to Wal-Mart if you don't wipe my *** song and dance. Good luck finding someone to wipe your *** at Wally World.

hello dissedme

shut up youself *** hater

shut up disssedme

Don Juan Douch

By the way, I'm in Ocala, Florida not Atlanta.

I previously went to best buy and noticing there were no tv's I had seen earlier online I asked an employee if they had any. He said they had sold out, even sold the display.

I then ordered the item onine and to be picked up at store. about 1 hr. later I went to the best buy store and picked up the item I was told they were out of. The item is not payed for until it is payed for at the store during pick up at the pick up station located just inside the store.

AS TO HOW I WOULD HAVE GONE TO WALMART, I WOULD HAVE DRIVEN! NEXT!

Patrick

if you got an online order from Best Buy then how would you have gone to Walmart to get it?

View more comments (12)