Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1.8

After conning us to buy a Geek Squad protection plan on a 75" Samsung TV, Best Buy refused to honor the plan when asked to replace or repair the TV, when it stopped working properly only 2 months after it's purchase. TOTAL SCAM. We are now out of pocket for $3000.00. Even though we are not at fault and have done nothing to break the TV from working. Best buy - you are a *** and it's not going to be too long before you are shutting down your doors few stores at a time. - in this day and age of internet and customer service - companies like you do not and will not last.

Further - the customer service group was a no show at the scheduled times to take a look at the TV. Their technician was a total *** - whose first comment when he arrived was he had never seen a TV this big. Tells me he had no FKG clue as to what he was doing. Best Buy Geek Squad stood us up at least 3 times when someone was scheduled to arrive and was a no show. Not even a phone call to tell us that they were not coming - just a no show. it was a ploy to make us go away - well guess what Best Buy - I am NOT going away and will take you to the court. As this is a total scam and you are conning me out of what I have paid for.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Best Buy Cons: Customer care.

Comments

your story has more holes that swiss cheese buddy...

MattD78

So if the tv is 2 months old and not working it becomes an issue with the manufacturer's warranty. They will repair or replace the tv so while you may be out the cost of the Best Buy warranty you won't be out the entire $3000 because you will still have a working tv.