I brought in my laptop because the screen had burn marks on it.So I brought it for repairs, said it would take about 3 weeks to fix.
I was kind of skeptic about this but then I decided to do it anyways. Surprisingly, it was finished in 15 days. When I picked up my "fixed" computer, I was happy because it came with wrapping plastic on the new screen. I thought the warranty was worth its price.
I was wrong. 18 days after having the computer fixed, I took a picture with the FaceTime camera and the color was yellowed-out. Sadly I did not take it in for repairs because I thought it was normal. But after about a month of using it, the screen that they replaced becomes wobbly.
Really wobbly, even as I'm typing this. Keep in mind that I have not touched what's under the hood after they fixed it. So I decided to bring it in for a complain and they said they could not do anything after 30 days. I even showed them the picture of what was wrong with the camera 18 days after it was fixed.
I was just about to yell and scream the top of my lungs to the manager but my friend told me to calm down. I paid almost 2k for this laptop and another 350 for the warranty and now I have to shell out another 200 bucks for some third party company (although it is approved by Apple) to fix the wobbly-ness. The reason is because Apple would not take my laptop after it is fixed by Best Buy. In conclusion, DO NOT TAKE YOUR APPLE, OR EVEN ANY COMPUTER TO BEST BUY BECAUSE THEY WILL MESS IT UP AND BE LIKE "OH I CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT".
*** I paid 350 for the warranty and you can't do anything about it????***....
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Computer Repair
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought a LG stainless steel dishwasher from Best Buy for a rental property. When opening the dishwasher door, the appliance falls forward as the brackets holding it in..."
- "I just had the most awful customer service interaction with A customer service representative on the phone. I purchased a Apple Watch for a family ..."
- "Purchased the unit a month ago. Purchased extended warranty. While viewing my favorite program the unit popped loudly. Powered down waited a few minutes. Powered back on larger rainbow lines...."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."
- "my break time po ba guadalupe branch? akala ko po 24hrs? ang explain ng guard ngayon lang na cut off resume daw ng 12:30Am pero andun nmn ang teller sa..."
- "I wouldn’t advise anyone to ever shop at this Prattville, Alabama location. If I could, I would give them zero (0) stars, but I have to give them at least..."