Queens Village, New York

I bought a dishwasher this week from Best Buy on the 4th of July. I had to contact the Geek Squad to talk about the installation.

I gave my order # to the Geek Squad tech and he told me that the installation was included and free. I asked him a couple of times! I have the transcript of our whole conversation. So then he transferred me to get the appointment to set up installation, and suddenly the new employee told me that I would have to pay for it ($189).

I subsequently asked to talk to a manager (Lizette C.) and I told her my story and said that they should take responsibility for the mistakes that their employees make.

This manager was very rude to me and she effectively blamed me!

I asked her for her last name and ID number but she refused to give it to me. I asked to talk to someone above her but again she refused saying that he was the highest person and nobody else could help me!!!

I hope they (Best Buy) actually do value their customers and that someone will contact me (pfl@umich.edu) very soon because I am very upset and disappointed; without further explanation or apologies from you, I will tell everyone I know not to shop at Best Buy, and explain it is because of incompetence and disrespect.

I expect to be treated as a real customer if I am to buy products here...

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments