Verified Reviewer

1.7

I just answered your survey and I thought I'd let you know too. This delivery was a major disappointment.

We picked a fridge in the Brockton store because our fridge broke and we needed one right away. The fridge was damage free as marked on our sales slip. When the truck came the guys showed us one small scratch and a small dent on the sides of the fridge. The corners were covered with card board and the fridge was wrapped in a clear plastic.

Because the slight damage was on the sides and we needed a fridge quickly we agreed to take it. They came in and set it up and as they were taking our old fridge an oily liquid spilled on the floor that I had to clean up so we really didn't look at the new fridge until they were gone. There are 3 small dents in the middle of the freezer door and a larger dent on the top side of the freezer door. There is a very large dent on the bottom on the left side of the fridge.

This was a fridge that had no damage and because of needing a fridge quickly we had to keep this.

We will never buy another appliance from Best Buy and will not recommend that people do. The side damage we could live with but the front of the fridge is just very upsetting and should not have happened.

User's recommendation: be careful if they say something is damage free when you get it delivered it may not be.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Best Buy Pros: I got delivery in 6 days.

Best Buy Cons: Came to me damaged.

Comments