Regarding Fraudulent Order 112120****340.

I received a fraud alert from my Chase Visa Credit Card on Tuesday, July 27th regarding a charge for purchase at Best Buy. Someone stole my information and made a purchase sent to a different address.

I do not live in Gaithersburg, nor is there a Best Buy in my area. I called Tuesday to inform Best Buy that this order was fraudulent and they said they would cancel the order. On Thursday I received an email stating that the order was in process of being delivered. I called again and was told that it was documented that I called to cancel the order but Best Buy did not cancel it.

They said they would stop delivery and have the item returned. On Friday I received an email stating the item was delivered. I called again and was told they were looking into it, but that they could not cancel the order.

I do not understand why the fraudulent order was not canceled when I called on Tuesday, July 27? This is very upsetting as I called the day the order was fraudulently placed.

My credit card company canceled my card and said the charge would not go through.

So if the charge did not go through why did you send it? Very frustrating experience.

Carol Beard