Im writing to post a complaint to you .

Yesterday, Wednesday February 17,2021 My partner and I drove over 40 miles to get to your store. We planned to spend up to a thousand ($1,000) dollars or more in electronics for our home business and vehicles.

There were no customers in that store!!! The employees were looking at their phones or talking to each other. We both have medical reasons to not wear a mask and we were disrespected and harassed by your employees especially one who would not stop threatening us and upset the situation to escalate into me having my heart hurt. We were not even able to get an answer on products we drove so far to purchase.

That experience has left me stressed out as well as my partner. Your employees are rude and do not represent this store in an honorable way. I will also point out the employee who insisted , harassed us to wear a mask could not even cover his face properly as he has a long bushy red beard which obviously does no good to even wear a mask. This is an outrage and posting to Facebook, Twitter, and any other place I can to expose that store negativity will be next if you do t make changes to employees attitudes.

Driving over 49 miles for something to have this happen all I can say is your store has been shamed your employees are shameful. You need to fix this!!

User's recommendation: Walk is as if you own it.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Comments

#1985761

Wear a mask or stay the F home. You have no right to put the rest of us at risk.

#1985758

That's right. Wear a mask or order online.

Best Buy Reviews