State: Florida City: Orlando Product: Best Buy Credit Card Clear all filters (2 of 57 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

3.9
I call Best Buy credit card to pay off before the date in full. But i was told that i cannot pay with Best Buy credit card i have used different so i can get 10% credit card. I then tryed to used different credit card then i told no have to be debit card so Best Buy kept on make me run around. So then i paid full with my debit card $1544.49. And i told i will get email that i paid in full and on my credit card balance will be zero. I have waited almost two week still have not got email from them. And i have made 4 phone call and explaining to them still getting run around. NEVER TRUST THEM AT ALL IF DO YOU MUST BE CREZY.
Review
Product
Best Buy Credit Card
Cons
  • Best buy credit card customer service they lie to much
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Best Buy in Orlando, Florida - The worst cust. service and interests. BEWARE!

Best Buy does suck. HSBC is the bank they deal with to run their credit card. Not only are their interest super high, they have VERY FEW options for paying the bill. They NEVER work holidays , so even when I was trying to make and on time payment ONLINE it was late! As a result of that, the interest would skyrocket as well as LATE FEES which are ridiculously high as well. They also take way too long to take the payment out of your bank account, resulting in the person forgetting about that payment! Not to mention the annoying aspect of their non-english-speaking costumer service dept. SUCKS!

when i first opended an best buy account,i made it clear that my payments would be on the first or second of the month.

come to find out they have been charging me $35.00 a month on late fees.

my minimum payment is 40.00 a month.i pay 150.oo. a month,so i can pay of this account faster.yet i'am late on my payments.even though.i have not missed on payment.i am late.35.00 a momth.

in late charges. what a ripoff.

Review