Best Buy Reviews with Media in Bradenton, Florida
Subscribe to organize reviews of the company into easy-to-read list. You can view followed brands in your profile
- Customer service does not exist
Update by user May 16, 2016
Best Buy refused to address the issue, claiming ice maker was not under the warranty. Samsung stepped up and sent a Samsung repairman who diagnosed problem as an air leak.
This should have been covered under the Best Buy warranty. Samsung refunded my money, but I am...
- Ease of purchase
- I stopped shopping at best buy
- Unwilling to repair or replace defective product
- Bad service after purchase
- Lack of care for customers
Thank You for Your Submission
Your comment is successfully posted.