State: Florida Product: Best Buy Sales Manager Clear all filters (2 of 43 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Best Buy Phone Sales Person Are Liers

1.8
I was looking at the new Galaxy Note4S when one of the sales associates from the phone department walked to me and explained (lie) that if I trade my IPhone I didn't have to pay anything for the Galaxy. I had just purchase two new IPhone's (my wife and mine) and it sounded like a logic thing to do. When we got home we realized that they charged me full retail price ($699) for the two new phones and added a 24 months payment plan on booth of my Verizon lines and lets not forget that I gave them my other two new IPhones. I was extremely upset and called Verizon right away and they were really sorry about what the Best Buy people did. I called Best Buy and they kind of smiled at my face telling me that I signed the papers and it was nothing that they could do. I was really upset and didn't know what to do. The manager didn't want to speak with me and the sales guy who sold me the phone was hiding and avoided us. in the past I had great experience on the store but I truly held accountable Best Buy for employing a delinquent salesman and for having poor management. I will try to advice as many people as I can to stay away from this thieves.

This review is complete BS. There's no way this happened because you have to either use your card and sign or enter your pin, or use cash for the transaction...so you would have known that they charged you. What a bad lie!!

Lizzie

I would recommend you post this review along with the link to your review on the pissed off consumer site to the Best Buy's Facebook page. I would also try to see if the local Best Buy that did this to you has a facebook page and post it there.

Call them out. Get corporate involved, so sorry this happened.

View more comments (1)
Review
Service
Best Buy Sales Manager
Cons
  • Best buy lie to me in my face
  • Take money from customers
  • Misrepresentaion
Reason of review
Best Buy lie to me in my face
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Best Buy in Wellington, Florida - Paid for phone insurance,lost phone never paid claim

bought virgin mobile phone for husband in hospital recovering from near fatal Harley accident, traumatic brain injury, needed phone to be able to reach me. Bought the insurance in case of lost or broken Cameron sells boy assured me that yes loss was covered. Well he lied to me. Phone was either lost or stolen in the hospital. I contacted best buy via email .the sales manager from best buy e-mailed me asking me for my phone number which I sent to him. Never heard from him. Meanwhile I keep getting e-mails from virgin mobile telling me to add money to my account. Also the phone number has already been reassigned to someone else. Will not ever shop there again either.
Review
Service
Best Buy Sales Manager
Cons
  • False warranty
Reason of review