Best Buy Sawgrass

1.1
I called the Best Buy and they told me they would price match. I went to the cashier with a modem and print out of internet modem price and he told me it was not good enough. Six months ago I bought my 65 inch TV and stand from this location. Never shopping there again. The cashier did not call over a manager and looked clueless and lost a good customer. I will buy the modem off the internet save the money and will never use this store again. This is what happens when young dumb cashiers try and handle issues. I was wonder why there were very few customers in the store.
Review
Service
Best Buy Cashier
Cons
  • Cashier
Reason of review
Poor customer service

PRICE MATCHING IS A LIE!!! | Best Buy in Miami Springs, Florida

PRICE MATCHING IS A LIE!!! Was just at my local Best Buy store in Hialeah, Florida looking for an item that my son has been shopping for for some time. When we got to the store we asked if they price marched and they said yes. We picked up the item and went to the cashier only for them to tell us at that time that they did not price match the site we found the item on. I say you either price match or you don't. I work in the customer service business and I can tell you that their manager had an opportunity to change the situation by simply saying we can't match that sites price but we can give you a discount, instead they just said no. I have been a long time customer of Best Buy and can sadly say, NEVER again will I shop at Best Buy. if Best Buy is interested in getting this customer back, they can start withy an apology in writing from the rude store manager they have and STOP false advertising. If they want to advertise "Selective Price Matching", they should do so and STOP lying.

Hello. I am a representative with Best Buy i apologize about your experience, and that our price matching policy was not explained in more detail.

We do price match, however it is only for local retailers and websites with 1st party posts, for example if a guy sells a tablet himself on amazon we cannot price match it as there is nothing to stop a customer from posting their own fake posts and then getting us to price match their own 100$ dollar ipad post. However if Amazon itself posts the ad.

and you can bring it in and show it to us on your phone tablet or computer we will price match it. As far as discounting an item thats fully up to the discretion of local management.

@Anonymous

"Explained" in more detail?!?!? hence the Asterisk ( * ) by price matching policy!!! Apologize for the inability to "READ" the fine print!

View more comments (1)
Review
Service
Best Buy Cashier
Cons
  • Poor customer service
Reason of review