Verified Reviewer

2.3

Today I went to Best Buy Charlottesville VA to purchase PC tower, Dell ( https://www.bestbuy.com/site/dell-inspiron-3880-desktop-intel-core-i5-104**-**gb-memory-256b-ssd-ethernet-wifi-bluetooth-keyboard-mouse-black/642****.p?skuId=642**** ) and I specifically wanted Windows 11. ON YOUR WEBSITE, it says Windows 11.

The box says Windows 10. I asked 2 employees and they agreed, your website was wrong. When I told the manager, he made all kinds of excuses why it was OK and not false advertising, would not upgrade the computer to windows 11 or wave the $200 fee that I would have to pay if they installed Windows 11 to make it right. After several minutes of hearing his excuses, I told him he was full of it and that I wanted his Name so I could contact corporate and he gave me his card and told me to leave the store.

Would not let me check out. He was RUDE and would not acknowledge the false ad and blamed corporate for putting it on the website. . He is Nikhil Tamakuwala at the Charlottesville VA store.

I hope someone calls him to let him know that a good manager would have upgraded the tower to make it right. I don't think I'll ever visit that store again.

User's recommendation: Best Buy management not professional.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Best Buy Cons: False advertising.

Location: 1615 Emmet Street North, Charlottesville, VA 22901

Comments

#2086282

Seems like you are mistaking not getting your way as rude. How immature. Also the reason that he refused to check you out is because YOU were rude.

#2086266

Hey Anonymous -. Go look at SPECS, says Windows Home 11 operating system. Yes, False Advertising.

#2086298
@PissedConsumer2086266

It's stipulated in when available. Thank you for trying to incorrect me.

Lol at false advertising. Next these boomers will say things like bait and switch bla bla bla.

It's a crap 600 dollar computer and the dusty female wants to be treated like royalty. I bet you shop at dollar tree as well.

#2086236

Boomer julie doesn't know how to read the section that says free upgrade to windows 11 but that's if you want to do it yourself. Like most entitled customers boomer julie thinks everything is free and shouldn't pay a labor charge for the upgrade even though skilled labor is paid to do so.

So this petty female decides to put names on the internet because she's so scorned. You are trash lady.

#2086283
@PissedConsumer2086236

No he is not a boomer( elderly person) He is s seven year old child that throws a temper tantrum when he does not get his way.

Best Buy Reviews