1501 New Britain Ave, West Hartford, CT 06110, USA
1.8

I registered online on their website for one of their free photography workshops. They sent me two emails confirming class and even sent me a confirmation code for my registration.

I drove 1/2 hour to their store the day of the class only to find a store that was closed and no signs or anything at the door. The class was scheduled for 9 am, and the store wasn't open until 10 am. I waited a few minutes and asked an employee who was walking into the store what was going on. He had no idea of any workshops and asked me to come in and wait with two other girls who were there waiting for the same "workshop".

10 minutes later, an employee informed us that there weren't any classes scheduled, but if we still wanted to wait the "photography" guy would be in in about 15 minutes or so and he knows a lot about cameras, so he can gives us some pointers....Really??? Not only did I get up early and brought my daughter to a babysitter in order to attend this workshop, I drove an hour to and from this place for no reason. No apologies from anyone. The employee we spoke with even questioned if we had the wrong date....I could see one person having the wrong date, but not three.

I showed him the confirmation email from Best Buy on my phone and he still questioned me. Please don't waste my time Best Buy!

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Photography Workshop Seminar.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Best Buy Cons: Dishonest advertising.

• Customer service lacking