Verified Reviewer

5.0

I just wanted to tell you how upset I am with your 46383 location and that I not my family ever make another purchase with best buy , I purchased an hp 7100 printer from there Dec of 2020 , here it is 3 months later and my printer has a fault that won't allow it to work , I called the valpo location and all they said was not their problem to call hp and since I don't buy the protection from them they won't help in any way , this is absolutely absurd for them to treat a customer this way with a product that is 3 MONTHS OLD..... I have purchased numerous tvs , stereo equipment , deep freezers and many odds and ends with best buy for many years luckily without trouble , but never again....

Anyone else would have just exchanged it without hastle , not you !!!!!

These are unacceptable business practices and I will be sure to spread the word as far as possible , thanx to being a steelworker and social media .... Hope you got rich off screwing over one person because it won't be me ever again !!!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Best Buy Pros: Was bothered with my issue.

Best Buy Cons: Custom service and warranty.

Location: 91 Silhavy Road, Valparaiso, IN 46383