I called the Geek Squad to get an appointment to bring my printer in because the "print heads were clogged" I tried to fix myself but could not get a part out. I went to all the miles and trouble to bring my medium size printer in, wait for help, get in line wait again only to be told they don't work on "printers".

I said then why do you schedule appointments for it if you don't repair or try to fix them. I have (had) the tech support and service protection plan $223 per year with them. I will be cancelling that and I don't know yet where I will go to get my computer repaired. They were not apologetic they have too much business (even with COVID-19) so they don't care if a customer leaves angry.

I talked with a manager which did no good at all, said I will not do business with them again, he just shook his head, don't care.

I give a half star to Best Buy. They are no good.!

User's recommendation: don't do business with them.

Preferred solution: Do not advertise on line that you fix products that in reality you do not fix. I picked the box that had a printer icon and made appointment to try and get it fixed..

Best Buy Cons: Service i expected and did not receive.

Comments

#1903066

Where does it say they repair printers? I can't believe you're this stupid.

Best Buy Reviews