2.6

I ordered an unlocked cell phone under a promotion 2 weeks ago. I was very happy when I received the delivery 3 days later until I opened the box and found the shipping receipt but no phone.

I called customer service the same night to get a replacement sent out. The agent told me I should receive it within the next 2-3 days. I waited 5 days before calling them back and found out someone cancelled the order but they did not know who did or the reason why. They told me they cannot reprocess the replacement and I need to go to the store to buy a new phone.

I asked them what happened to the money I paid, which the agent told me was refunded to my account. However, I checked but there was no refund to my credit card. I called again and they told me they did not processed it since there was no request. I guess if I never called they would have kept my money.

I placed a request on the same day and they told me I should receive a confirmation within 48 hours. It has been over 48 hours today but I received no confirmation. I called back again and they told me it's still an open case and it may take the rest of this week for them to get it done. I also went to the store yesterday and customer representative told me this is my issue with online service and they cannot help me.

Best Buy has good products but extremely poor customer service and no sense of accountability.

No email follow up to an open case. I am very disappointed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Best Buy Pros: Fast shipping.

Best Buy Cons: Poor customer response, Delay issue resolution, Lack of accountability.

Comments

After calling to check the status numerous times since I received the empty box on 11/18 and was told I must wait, the agent I spoke to on 12/5 told me they sent the request to the wrong department and she will submit another request. I called back three days later and was finally routed to talk to the agent in the refund center.

I received the refund back in my credit card 2 days later.

Although I finally received my refund, it took a lot of hard work on my part. The next time I order something expensive, I have to be more diligent and pick up at the store.

h.kitchener

Receiving an empty box is not uncommon. Someone stole the phone at the shipping center. At this point, I would go ahead and dispute the charge with your card company.

Best Buy Reviews