Fort Myers, Florida
3.3

Over the last month I've probably spent about 2 hours waiting in lines at Best Buy, sometimes with an appointment and sometimes without. It doesn't matter.

They don't honor the appointment you make online, even if you make one. The system is dysfunctional, inefficient and dehumanizing. They would be better just handing you a hand held buzzer like Outback steak house and letting you wander around until your turn came up. When I finally got to the front of the line at Geek Squad today after a half hour wait, my Geek wouldn't hand me my computer repair on the shelf behind her and ready for pick up, because I didn't have an appointment.

I was told I'd have to wait another half hour. It would have been quicker to hand me my goods than to explain why she couldn't do that. Ridiculous!

I've been a loyal Best Buy customer for years now but at this point I'm over Best Buy. I will definitely be seeking another vendor and will laugh under my breath when they, inevitably, go out of business.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Best Buy Cons: Geek squad pick up.

• Appointment System