Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Please have someone contact me from the US only! I have been trying to resolve this since 19 Feb 21.

I spoke to someone working remotely....Nikki and she had everything found and was working with her 2 managers to have a check emailed to me...she had the receipts and showed me and told me what happened and she was on her A game! She emailed me everything and we were disconnected. This isnt a difficult situation yet no one in the store or your customer support has a clue! You have to have a way to see who Nikki is and the information she sent me.

I have never seen such poor job knowledge or lack of care in my life. You have no plan B as far as customer service is concerned! I WILL NOT speak to anyone overseas! This has changed my mind about Best Buy and you have shown everyone involved....to include your Store Team in Panama City Fl.

that you dont want to help once you make a sale! Im not the first person this has happened to according to your store Mgr. He wont even buy from the store! Spoke Volumes!

I was told to go to the local authorities and before I could get the word Best Buy out of my mouth she laughed and said...youre one of many my friend. Im shocked and will not stop pursuing this till I have been properly refunded. Please stop using this virus as an excuse! Were sick of this being used as a cop out for the inability to have someone do their job!

Ive worked through this entire thing and fly for a major airline and have had no problems with our team! Do your job! Thats why youre paid!

Otherwise its called a hobby! You are not the only game in town!

User's recommendation: Never but Never use a personal card! Cash only! I was told I was reserving an installation appointment and I was charged for the entire amount! Even took a bank statement to them that was sent to “corporate”.... it was and Nikki found it and I have it!

Location: 1000 East 23rd Street, Panama City, FL 32405