First i purchased a Whirlpool - 24" Tall Tub Built-In Dishwasher - Monochromatic Stainless Steel Model: WDF520PADM SKU: 8561015 on 11/28/2016 del order #1116333428819 I'm a elite plus member ( i see this don't matter ) I ordered it at best buy in Garden State Plaza NJ and it was promised to be shipped and installed on the 12/19/2016.on that day i did received a washer machine early that day in the morning and was assured from the guys that the dishwasher is coming later on ..

my appointment was from 8am till 12 pm I also received a call from the 3rd party (xpo) that it was confirmed for that day and hours .. so i was waiting until they arrived .. after 12 pm i decided to call best buy and find out about the delay and i was told it was rescheduled by the 3rd party installers without any notice.. I explained to the best buy agent that i took time off to get this product to my home and i was not notified and how could this be ...

so waiting for over 25 min on the phone he came back to tell me it was changed by (xpo) and I have to talk to them .. I said "I have to talk to them " I don't understand why i should talk to them because i got the dishwasher from you (best buy ) not them .. he told me to hold on then of course i lost him on the phone .. I called again the best buy elite plus phone number and explained again and the agent again the waiting game begins and when the agent came back on the person could not understand why it was not delivered.

again waiting for now a supervisor took over 31 min .. When the supervisor came on again i was hearing that it was rescheduled and don't know why but they are going to call the warehouse and ask why.. I was transferred to (xpo) supervisor who told me that it was rescheduled because it was not found in any route in the computer .. I explained to her (her name is Whitney) by the way, that i was told it was because they had no space on the truck ( to the best buy agent who told me this ) and that i was called by you guys telling me the delivery is conformed for the 19th and the time ..

she told me that it was not true because her computer told her this .. so i must have made it up i told her .. plus i have my receipts and paper work for the 28th of last month about the appointment date .. well it a nut shell she was telling me that now (because i argued with her it went from coming to my house on the 23 a few min ago to now the 27 ..

so i called the corporate office while my wife again was calling best buy elite plus number to try and figure out a solution.. I spoke to a nice lady at the corporate office and explained what happen and she transfer me to a man named Michael who sounded surprised when i was explaining what happen .. so i was explaining all what happen and i notice no sound on the phone and that is when i realized that he got off the phone and was never there .. again i called the corporate office who now picked up the phone and i explained to talk to Michael and i was transferred to a line that had the same music as the best buy number and was told 41 min till a agent can talk to me.I hung up and called again and again was put on hold with the same music .At the same time my wife is on the other phone talking to a agent who has us on hold while the best buy agent talks to the 3rd party (xpo) about why this happen and can it be done today ..

So to finish this up, nothing happen !!!!!!!!!!over 2 hours and 34 min on the phone trying to reach anyone to help us NOTHING!!!!

its funny how everyone just points fingers at each other and dont deal with the problem.!So I will NOT be a Elite Plus Member no more because Im going someplace else to buy any electronics or appliances and i will be telling all my friends about this Fiasco..

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with different brands and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $550. Best Buy needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Best Buy. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Walmart, Sears, Hhgregg, Kmart or Amazon.

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments