Salem, Illinois

My Verizon HTC Ozone data phone that I purchased at Best Buy quit this weekend.I have the full customer service package on the phone.

When I returned it to Best Buy, in Fairview Heights,IL., Monday they told me they had to send it off and I would not get it back for 1 to 4 weeks. They did not have a loaner phone to give me. They said they were out of them. So now I am without a data phone and very dissatisfied.

I will never buy another phone from Best Buy.When I purchased the phone I was not told if it failed, it would have to be sent off leaving me without a phone.

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments

Best Buy - Don't go near this place Best Buy "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..." Read more Best Buy - Worst Customer Service in the store and online Best Buy "Went today to purchase a Moto Z 64GB Phone after checking to see if it was available through their website at the store I went to. Said there was plenty..." Read more Best Buy a joke #dontwastemoneyonprotection Best Buy "We bought a receiver outta Best Buy had the service protection.Called them to verify the procedure before going to the store.They did the total opposite of what we were told.Had..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Monte Mariposa - Misuse of customer data - providing financial details (banking numbers) to unauthorized third parties - Unprofessional and Rude Behaviour - Police Monitoring for Illicit Substances Monte Mariposa "I was someone who did many retreats at this centre, and in response to raising complaints about variious matters, they were then rude, insulting and unprofessional, implying I was on..." Read more Coolhandle - Still Waiting On Refund Coolhandle "It's been well over 30 days since I cancelled my services on what was supposed to be a "No Risk, Money Back Guarantee" on the first 30 days of service...." Read more Do not use Willie Caballero or Caballero Painting Contractors! Caballero Painting Contractors "They did a really bad job in all aspects, but then it became a horrible experience when Willie (Wilford) Caballera threatened to sue me and continued to send threatening voice..." Read more Empower Laptop - Motherboard ..... TRASH !!!!! Empower Laptop "Acquistato MB ... Arrivata non funzionante. Rispedita,a spese mie, arrivata altra MB...non funzionante. I "signori"credevano che volessi fregarli così ho fotografato le MB insieme in cui erano evidenti i numeri..." Read more