3.6
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I was dumb enough to purchase my 55" Samsung SMART TV at Best Buy located at 2375 N.Tustin Street, Orange Ca back in November of 2016 and it is now July 2017 and this TV began to Flicker with no sound.

So I called Best Buy who put me through to the Geek Squad to schedule for a repair. They assumed it was the mother board, so they mailed me the part to my house. I was scheduled for a Friday 7/28/17: Service Date: July 28, 2017, Arrival Window: 12:00 PM-4:00 PM. This was an email.

Then after waiting until 1:00pm and not hearing from the repair guy I called them and they said it had changed to between 2:30pm and 3:30pm, so 3:30pm came and went and then it was changed again so the guy finally arrived closer to 4:30pm. He took the TV apart and installed the motherboard. Well when he plugged it back in it was still flickering and he had to call the office. After waiting on hold for a while they had him test the power board, and determined oh, that is what it is.

I was pissed off because now I had to do without a TV until Tuesday 8/1/17. Then I get an email from them changing it to 8/8/17, which doesn't work for me as I work and told the repair guy that when he was scheduling for me while he was here. So on 7/31/17 Monday I called them and the lady on the phone didn't know why they did that and said there was nothing she could do. So now I have to wait until 8/10/17 from 8:00am until 12:00pm.

These idiots! I will never ever purchase anything from Best Buy again! The repair guy was polite and he was the person who set my original appointment that worked with my schedule! They change appointments at the last minute and only bother to send you an email and then they change it at their leisure without even bothering to call you!

Not only did they mis diagnose the problem now they were rude and decided to change the appointment without even bothering calling me the CUSTOMER! Lesson learned, they just lost a customer because of this rediculous schedule changing and the very long wait I habe to incurr because they mis diagnosed it then never explained why they arbitrarily changed my original appointment which conflicks with my work schedule! I will update to let everyone know if they decide to *** me around again making me wait even longer for this repair! Buy your stuff at Costco, becaue their wearranty is better and if it doesn;t work you take it back for a full refund or and exchange.

Very hassle free!I wish I would have know this back in November!

Review about: Samsung Electronics Tv.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I liked: It was very easy to make my purchase on the website for pickup.

I didn't like: Geek squad changing appointments last minute.

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments