I purchased a w/d combo set in Feb 2018 off of the website in the store from a salesperson because Best Buy does not keep the brand we wanted on the floor, after 2 days I decided it was not what I wanted so I went back to the store to arrange for p/u of this set as well as purchased a new set. The set was delivered on 02/16 but the credit could not be done because the computer was showing a delivery date of 02/23 (mind you, I already had the merchandise) Then the p/u was a disaster.

I decided not to purchase the second set and called to cancel that order. I have spoken to everyone from the store to corporate office, and must have spoken to at least 15 different people who either couldn't help me, referred me to the store appliance manager, who by the way said he had a similar machine for 5 years, stuck out his leg and said " see my pants are fine, the machine hasn't ruined my clothes. Well for your information, I don't give a rats butt about your clothes or machine. I am the customer and I am who you are supposed to be concerned with.

It is now April and finally I got someone at the corporate Dept of Defense that researched my account and determined that another error had been made and he was able to issue the credit for the second set of w/d and it would take about 24 hours. Well I called the credit dept and guess what, the refund is still not completely credited to my account, for which I am having to pay interest and make payments on the balance.

This has been a disaster and I called again today to speak to the person that helped me a few days ago. I was told he would be in at one time, When he didn't call me back an hour after he was due in, I called and got someone else and was told the original person was not in yet. I told him about my conversation of this morning and I asked this person if he could help me.

He looked up my account and said the last note he sees on my account is from March. Grrrrr.....

Not that I expect or want any compensation for my aggravation, inconvenience and all of this mess but nothing was even ever offered as a courtesy.

As I am writing this, I see that there is a block on the side of this page with why reviews matter and that is a joke The first one is so not true, "the company can reach you out and resolve your issue faster.... ha ha ha

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

• Customer Dissatisfaction