Consumer protection / office of the attorney general will see my formal complaint.I can't even express how pathedic my " EXPERIENCE" has been with a problem on an " installed by best buy dishwasher".

It worked ONE TIME. I purchased the extended warranty on top of paying for the installation. ($150.00) since then, I have called 9 times, apparently they can't offer me any time other than mid -day during the week, like the cable company : between the hours of 8-12 or 12 -4 pm) I WORK ALL WEEK -- TOOK AN ENTIRE DAY OFF TO HAVE THE APPLIANCES BROUGHT TO THE HOUSE ALREADY and no-one can help me on the phone without transferring me 4 times before finally dis-connecting my call. WHO can sit on a phone 9 times and wait 40 minutes to talk to someone?

How hard can it possibly be to have the installation person come BACK OUT TO THE HOUSE AND CHECK THEIR WORK OR THE APPLIANCE?? WHAT DID I PAY FOR??

its been WEEKS, and I still do not have it resolved, and I still have a dishwasher that does not run.Save yourself aggravation and have a real plumber install your things & Buy your products elsewhere.

Review about: Best Buy Dishwasher Installation.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer service or installation and geek squad.

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments

offconsumerpissed

I know it's frustrating, but they are offering you a timeframe to come fix it.Those large windows of time make sense if you think about it.

It's sort of impossible to know how long something will take.You wouldn't want them to leave your house at 11:30 if the product isn't fixed because they have an appointment at 12 would you?