I purchased a washer & dryer from Best Buy on 12/20/16...was told it would be delivered 1/7/17.Come delivery day, we get a call that they only have the dryer, which is not good for more than 1 reason.

i call to find out what's going on...had to call the 800 number twice, and the local store 3 times before I finally got someone. When calling the 800 # the lady said that it was showing that it'd be delivered that day (per what I said I saw when looking online)...then proceeded to say it's back-ordered. {crickets} Ummmm, it can't be both! I get a hold of the manager at the local store, he confirms it's back-ordered, and persuades me to come & pick out a different set...so I stupidly agree.

I pick out the new set, am told it's in stock & will be delivered 1/14/17. You guessed it...come that day, they don't have everything. Allegedly they only have half the stacking kit...how that's even possible, IDK! We call & cancel the order, we're done.

We went to a locally owned store that day, 20min ordered the same set...paying about $15/mo more with 5yr warranties on both appliances, which we didn't get through BB...and it got delivered 2 days later! I'm still almost a week later (2wks after my original delivery date) dealing with trying to get all the charges off my account. Because they had to push the 2nd sale through to refund it, it apparently charged me still for the installation of the dryer & the 2 haul aways of my old washer/dryer. I'm sitting on hold now trying to work with the manager (who I will admit is very nice, but unfortunately that's not enough at this point) trying to get it resolved.

I already disputed all charges...oh, because I'm still being charged something from my original order, not exactly sure what yet, I think the dryer. They have to wait until it's back in the warehouse or something. IDK, but I do know it shouldn't take 2 weeks for all this to be taken care of.

So I will be closing my Best Buy card & never going there again, ever!I'm so disgusted and disappointed in the way they handle things.

Review about: Best Buy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Multiple Issues...communication, delivery, process of refunding, etc..

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments