1310 Tingle Circle East K, Mobile, AL 36606, USA

September 1, 2018. I’m trying to find an outdoor tv antenna with 150 mile range.

I’m at Walmart in Mobile, Alabama and they don’t have what I need. From Walmart electronics Dept I call the local BestBuy at 1310 Tingle Circle E. 36606. Someone answers and transfers my call allegedly to someone who can tell me if they have what I need.

The phone rings on their end. And rings. It keeps ringing while I make a purchase at Walmart, leave that store and drive the 3.3 miles in busy traffic to the BestBuy store. As I get out of my truck, someone picks up the line on their end and hangs it back up WITHOUT SAYING A WORD.

When I go in the store and complain, I’m told by “Nick,” who claims to be a manager but is standing by the front door greeting people as they enter, that I should have used the app when no one would answer the phone at the store or when they hung up on me. So, as a customer, I am supposed to go the extra mile to do business with BestBuy even when they refuse to talk to me? No thanks. I’ll never go to BestBuy again.

Ever. For ANYTHING.

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Manager.

Preferred solution: ANSWER THE DAMN PHONE.

Comments