I placed an order online for an iPhone 5 last Thursday because I thought it would be easier to order online and just pick up at the store.They had a glitch in their system and somehow my order has become a "ghost" order that no one at Best Buy can apparently retrieve the details.

They see the order but no details. The money has deducted from my bank account but the order still has not processed. I've spoken to customer service numerous times and been to the store. I know there can be computer problems with any business but to not be able to pull the order details at all???

It's a pending charge from my bank that they said could take a minimum of 10 days or longer to disappear from charging my bank account. No phone, and out $225.00. Never again!

Maybe a month for now, I'll have my money back or a phone but I will not purchase from Best Buy again.

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments

Best Buy Samsung Electronics Tv Review from Chicago, Illinois Best Buy "Purchased the unit a month ago. Purchased extended warranty. While viewing my favorite program the unit popped loudly. Powered down waited a few minutes. Powered back on larger rainbow lines...." Read more Best Buy - Worst Customer Service in the store and online Best Buy "Went today to purchase a Moto Z 64GB Phone after checking to see if it was available through their website at the store I went to. Said there was plenty..." Read more Do Not Buy Televisions Manufactured by SAMSUNG, Sold By BEST BUY! Best Buy "I bought a SAMSUNG television from BESTBUY online and when I opened it, the screen was cracked. When I went to BESTBUY to return it (with the receipt), I..." Read more Best Buy - Don't go near this place Best Buy "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..." Read more Forest River - 2014 Salem Hemisphere 5th wheel Forest River "Bought it new it’s never moved from its campsite or been on the road. Used very lightly during the summer on a few weekends. Its cleaned and covered during the..." Read more Ilovekickboxing - Great experience, but.... Ilovekickboxing "I joined ILoveKickboxing to try and get a good outlet to release anger and get fitter. The class itself was amazing, however beforehand I was rushed through the registration process..." Read more Fit4less - Equipment Fit4less "I travel a lot between calgary and saint john nb I have been a member for 3 years now so my complaint is about the gym at pacfaic place mall..." Read more Kixeye - Refund Refused Kixeye "I spent £11.22GBP on a Harlocks Tideseeker fleet in a time limited offer. I never received the fleet and by the time I finally got through to support the offer..." Read more