Verified Reviewer

Update by user Dec 13, 2019

UPDATE: I finally received the iPad on 12/10/19. They over promised and way under delivered.

It was a great price with FREE 2 day shipping. I ordered it on Black Friday in November and received it on 12/10. Now here is the real kicker... Today my USPS carrier delivered a package from Best Buy.

I opened it and its another iPad . How can this company stay in business? I sent an email to them to ask how to handle it. I am NOT going to stay on the phone for 3 hours to tell them they made a mistake.

So If you are reading this Best Buy, you need to contact me, send me a return label and a prepaid UPS pickup ticket and I will send it back. You have seen the last of my business.

Looking back I would gladly pay Amazon $50 more for this iPad. This has been a royal pain in the ***

Original review posted by user Dec 06, 2019

Very poor communication and shipping information. I ordered an iPad on Black Friday to be delivered on Friday 12/6/19.

They sent email saying it was shipped via UPS. Today UPS show they are waiting for the shipment to be delivered to them. Today is Friday the 6 and the iPad still has not been delivered to UPS. UPS just left here and delivered everything I ordered from Amazon and NOTHING from Best Buy.

They already charged my credit card! What recourse do I have? I am 60 miles from the closest store and can not get any person to speak to me on the phone.

Their Chat says they are too busy and to try again later. Very frustrated...

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Best Buy Pros: Web access.

Best Buy Cons: Very poor communication and customer service.

Comments