On May 31st my husband and I stopped byr there after work .He just purchased the I-Mac and wanted to add Windows to it.We purchased and left .We made it home late but he was excited so he went to the computer.When I a woke the day he said he purchased the wrong software.He asked me to take it back.On my lunch break I went to Best Buy I spoke with a lady named Tess she said I could not return it so I asked for a store credit of equal balance.She said and I asked to speak with a manger and she nodded her head and said I am a manager to make a very...very..long story short she stormed off(i don't know why) and came back with the customer service supervisor who gave me no eye contact and blurted out "what's the problem".I should have known then that he was of no help but..We have dealings with Best Buy forever.I started explaining what happened and he abruptly interrupted me and said we can't take it back and "If it was important to your husband then he would have came".Ok ,As if we still live in the old days and i am incapable of handleing buss.for my husband.We exchanged words him being very unpleasant and me saying how unproffesional and rude the whole experience was so I asked for the corporate number so that I can complain and as I left Bill B and Mark(another horrible associate) watched as I called from my car .They were standing in the doorway so it held open and a family was at the door looking out at me and they were all laughing.I called 1-800-BB they sd that the D.M.Michelle would receive the complaint but it's not100% that someone would call me.Last week they E-mailed me offering a 50.

gift card.I have never ...patronized a establishment where1.The super/managerhad no customer service skills2 I have never..been insulted and humiliated by a company whom I frequent an a basis3.No one gave ma an option on how to receive my money back.I e-mailed Windows whom by the way are giving me my money back they also told me that it is a North -American 45-Day money back guarentee that no one at Best Buy suggested.Please do not support this company because it doesn't support the working class people who are full time gamers and full time cmputer geeks.My husband and I pass by so many other stores to patronize this one and because we receive poor service from the bottom we also received it from the top.The beauty of retail is ..There are other stores that carry the same.

Had an Experience with Best Buy?

Comments

Toano, Virginia, United States #25780

To end this traumatic situation Microsoft themselves stepped up to the plate and sent me a refund of my money 100%.

I will never shop at Best-Buy again.I work in the furniture bussiness and when I have customers that ask me where to purchase a good television or other electronics for their new homes .I say Circuite City or Sears.The words BB don't come out of my mouth any longer.You know how some companys come around and become very popular with good customer service.This was BB,But, it is time for something better .BB is like the Dell comp. of the world your time is up not many people buy those any more we all own Apple comp. and are loving them .If you continue to hire and stand bye people that have more attitude than proffesionalism than get ready file for bankruptsy and fire some of the high paid white collar people.

BB sucks:(

Jewel
Toano, Virginia, United States #18788

ALso no one not even the cashier informed us of this no return policy.

Jewel
Toano, Virginia, United States #18786

yes, but it was bruised on the outside and once opening it,my husband saw that it did not containe Oem program it actually sets you up for that program so we could have bought that specific software and skipped this part.But it did not indicate on the box that it wasn't the correct item.

Albion, Maine, United States #18571