Ease of Use

DO NOT SHOP AT THIS LOCATION FOR HOLIDAY GIFTS!! CUZ RETURNING ANY UNWANTED ITEM IS GOING TO BE A NIGHTMARE.

THE ASSOCIATES, AS WELL AS THE MANAGERS ARE RUDE AND YOU WILL HAVE ISSUES RETURNING YOUR ITEMS. SHOP AT THE HARTSDALE STORE, IF YOU HAVE TO OTHEREWISE AVOID SHOPPING AT BEST BUY!! YOU WILL BE SORRY!! Just came back from the Best Buy located in Yonkers NY.

Went there to return items i purchased from the Hartsdale NY store last night. I had purchased a total of 6 items for photagrrphy lighting because they didnt have the bundle i wanted in the store and was only avail. online. Purchased the items no problems.

It turned out the items didnt accomplish what i needed. Was passing by the Yonkers NY store, figured since im here I just return the items here. Upon walking to the customer service desk I was recvd by a girl who already had an attitude and wasnt displaying a friendly face. She informed me with an accusitory tone that someone needed to inspect the items.

I said no problem. Was busy with my phone .... when she had called for the store manager and was whispering something. Then the manager starts talking to me in an accusitory fashion as to why Im returning the items here since I bought them from the Hartsdale.

When i got annoyed and asked what the problem was... the store manager was rude, confrontaional and instead of nurtralizing the situation - kept escalating the exchange.

Am in Retail - and have never ever seen such poor customer service and lack of training on the part of manager and associate. Now I remebered why I stopped shopping at BEST BUY!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Best Buy Customer Care.

I didn't like: Dysfunctional system.

Comments