Do Not Buy Televisions Manufactured by SAMSUNG, Sold By BEST BUY!

118 of 2423 Best Buy reviews

I bought a SAMSUNG television from BESTBUY online and when I opened it, the screen was cracked.When I went to BESTBUY to return it (with the receipt), I was told that they couldn't exchange it because it was after the 15 day return period, even though I purchased the additional protection for the television through BESTBUY, and to call SAMSUNG.

I called SAMSUNG, sent them the information and photos they requested and was told that I'd have to pay to repair the broken screen and to contact BESTBUY. After I emailed BESTBUY'S customer service department, I was told to contact SAMSUNG. I have been a loyal customer of both BESTBUY and SAMSUNG for over a decade and have NEVER encountered such shameful customer service. I'm left with a broken, useless television, a useless additional BESTBUY warranty and a thorough disgust for both retailer and manufacturer.

With all of the choices for retailers and manufacturers, such awful customer service shouldn't exist.

Please don't buy from either SAMSUNG or BESTBUY, so they will know that not taking care of customers is unacceptable and leads to a decline in their bottom dollar!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Lack of care for customers
    • Broken merchandise
    • Will not accept responsibility and make it right
    • Having my time wasted

Reason of review:
Defective, Poor Customer Service, Blame Shifting and Wasting my Time!
Preferred solution:
Full Refund, Credit or Replacement
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Best Buy Return Policy
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #881491 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Best Buy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
118 of 2423 Best Buy reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Mister customer

Jul 19 #1187061 Chicago, Illinois, United States

A company with a 15 day firm return or exchange policy is plain "***". Especially when considering the lead time for the online order to be delivered to the residence is inclusive of the 15 days. Vote with your wallet and take your money elsewhere.

0 1 Reply
LadyScot

Jul 20 #1187528 Naples, Florida, United States

You will find that most, if not all, retailers who sell electronics have a 15 day return policy. However, being that the item was bought online, it has to be returned online since it was a damage item. READ, READ, READ the terms on the website.

0 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Best Buy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Best Buy.
Filing a new complaint about
×