Do Not Buy Televisions Manufactured by SAMSUNG, Sold By BEST BUY!
I bought a SAMSUNG television from BESTBUY online and when I opened it, the screen was cracked.When I went to BESTBUY to return it (with the receipt), I was told that they couldn't exchange it because it was after the 15 day return period, even though I purchased the additional protection for the television through BESTBUY, and to call SAMSUNG.
I called SAMSUNG, sent them the information and photos they requested and was told that I'd have to pay to repair the broken screen and to contact BESTBUY. After I emailed BESTBUY'S customer service department, I was told to contact SAMSUNG. I have been a loyal customer of both BESTBUY and SAMSUNG for over a decade and have NEVER encountered such shameful customer service. I'm left with a broken, useless television, a useless additional BESTBUY warranty and a thorough disgust for both retailer and manufacturer.
With all of the choices for retailers and manufacturers, such awful customer service shouldn't exist.
Please don't buy from either SAMSUNG or BESTBUY, so they will know that not taking care of customers is unacceptable and leads to a decline in their bottom dollar!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of care for customers
- Broken merchandise
- Will not accept responsibility and make it right
- Having my time wasted
You May Also Like
- "On June 30th I had placed an order for a Samsung Refrigerator via bestbuy.com, due to some reasons I had to call the customer service rep to finish my order...."
- "A couple weeks ago purchased washer & dryer. They said they will call to inform time of delivery. The day of delivery was was December 26th 2014. It turns out..."
- "Bought a laptop this Christmas from BB's website. It would have been a great deal for a 2.4Ghz processor, 4G of RAM and a Tb of hard drive. ..."
- "JLM Staffing, in Long Beach CA, for over five years has been advertising construction accounting related positions on indeed and on craigslist that they do not currently have. They..."
- "Edward Parkes is a lawyer who works for Harcus Sinclair in London, an unethical law firm who represents an unethical company named Power Places Tours Inc (USA). I say unethical for..."
- "I ordered a lovely Teal blue peasant top for a young friend and she was very excited about receiving it. Took weeks to get and when it arrived..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."