1.7
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Bought an iPad for my grandson, after asking questions about the item ,and its features I purchase it. Turns out to be that I was misinformed about the product and features. Went back returned it with my purchase receipt and exchanged it for an up grade. I went again 3 month later and bought a Go pro. I bought extra battery and the memory. Again I ask to buy all the necessary accessories for the Go Pro. Bought extra battery, and memory. When I got home the Go Pro was damaged, and I need another memory card for it to work.

Immediately I went back 30 min. Later to have it exchanged and buy the additional memory card. It was return and was purchased again but as a new sale. The Go Pro was not to my expectations I was not satisfied. I paid 800.00 plus two memory card and a extra battery. Since I was not satisfied, I went back for a return. They said, that I had to many return even thought I had my receipt. I they would allowed me to return only one purchase. I had two purchase because the extra battery and memory card was purchased when I first bought the pro cam that I returned because it was defective. The second receipt was for the pro cam exchange and the extra memory card. Lucky I was able to return the 800.00 pro cam with one of the memory card. But they refuse to return the extra battery 50.00 I purchase that was never open and seal including the memory card 45.00. They said I have to many returns. That I had to wait a year to do any exchanges. Are they serious. Now got stuck with a memory card and a battery I have no use for. Almost a total of 100.00 dollars to throw away in a garbage. No use for any other equipment.

I have my receipt. I will not ever buy from them again. I hope they close out. This is not customer service what so ever.

I just bought electronics via the Internet, they have the same warranty, they are cheaper. Free delivery to your front door. DO NOT BUY FROM BEST BUY THEY ARE THEIFT. I AM DONE WITH THEM AFTER OVER 10 year of loyal customer.

Return decline. 175677376-900-BBY

Review about: Best Buy Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Rude customer service, Return policy scam, Lack of knowledge of features on electronic.

Comments